Choro-Q HG 4 Information
|Choro-Q001||2003 Nissan Elgrand||(PAL)|
"Attractive bold face"
|Choro-Q002||2003 Nissan 350Z||(PAL)|
"Evolution of the DNA!"
|Choro-Q003||2001 Mini Cooper||(In Q Story)|
|Choro-Q004||1995 Chevrolet Caprice||(PAL)|
"Very popular in New York"
|Choro-Q005||Hino Contessa 1300||(PAL)|
"A flowing elegant shape"
|Choro-Q006||1963 Daihatsu Midget||(PAL)|
"Worked all over Japan"
|Choro-Q007||Honda Fit (GD)||(PAL)|
"Big seller, big pleasure"
|Choro-Q008||Volkswagen New Beetle (Type 9C)||(PAL)|
"A cute German reborn"
|Choro-Q009||2002 Nissan March MkIII (K12)||(PAL)|
"Swollen eyes, but popular"
"A cute one born in England"
"Ugly duckling born in France"
|Choro-Q012||1955 Fuji Cabin||(PAL)|
"An application of aerodynamics"
|Choro-Q013||1993 Mazda RX-7 (FD)||(PAL)|
"Rotary, but so sporty"
|Choro-Q014||Mitsubishi Fuso Canter Garbage Truck||(PAL)|
"Backstage key protagonist in cities"
|Choro-Q015||Volkswagen Beetle (Type 1)||(PAL)|
"A cute one born in Germany"
|Choro-Q016||1999 Peugeot 206 WRC||(PAL)|
"A French lion"
|Choro-Q017||1998 Nissan March MkII (K11)||(PAL)|
"A model of a compact package"
|Choro-Q018||2001 Ferrari F2001||(PAL)|
"The 2001 Formula One"
|Choro-Q019||Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon (BH5)||(PAL)|
"No one complaints about this"
|Choro-Q020||Toyota Corolla Mk.IX (E120)||(PAL)|
"The No.1 in the world"
|Choro-Q021||"Dekotora" Truck||(In Q Story)|
|Choro-Q022||Toyota Vitz Mk.I (NCP10)||(PAL)|
"Born in Greece, raised in Japan"
|Choro-Q023||1958 Chevrolet Corvette C1||(PAL)|
"A legendary American punk"
|Choro-Q024||1957 Chevrolet Bel Air||(PAL)|
"The American graffiti of the fifties"
|Choro-Q025||1987 Nissan Judo Concept||(PAL)|
"A dream off–roader in the past"
|Choro-Q026||1998 BMW M Coupe (E36)||(PAL)|
"Germany's strange sporty idea"
|Choro-Q027||1974 Toyota Crown Coupe (S60)||"A future crown or clown?"|
|Choro-Q028||1950 Buick Roadmaster||(PAL)|
"Too gorgeous, a grotesque fish in the deep sea"
"A cheerful one born in Italy"
|Choro-Q030||Audi TT (Type 8N)||(PAL)|
"Germany's new sporty idea"
|Choro-Q031||Nissan Primera Sportwagon MkIII (P12)||(PAL)|
"The outstanding design makes
it look foreign"
|Choro-Q032||Hino Profia Cement Mixer||(In Q Story)|
|Choro-Q033||2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R MkX (R34)||(PAL)|
"The breed of legendary speed"
|Choro-Q034||Porsche 911 Carrera (996)||(PAL)|
|Choro-Q035||1991 Toyota Celica GT4 Mk.V (ST185)||(PAL)|
"A hot 4WD"
|Choro-Q036||1963 Chaparral 2A||(PAL)|
"A hot car of the 60's Can–Am"
|Choro-Q037||1999 Ford Focus WRC||(PAL)|
"An American popular at rallys"
"A slightly bigger minivan boom"
"Comfortable for its evil looks"
|Choro-Q040||Rover 220 GSi Turbo||(PAL)|
"A British who seems like the Japanese prelude"
|Choro-Q041||1967 Toyota 2000GT||(PAL)|
"The first Japanese super car"
|Choro-Q042||1993 McLaren F1||(PAL)|
"Spent great amount of money"
"Small but reliable"
|Choro-Q044||Mitsubishi Fuso K201 Fire Truck||(PAL)|
"A future cabin, Japan's pride"
|Choro-Q045||1968 Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S (L10B)||(PAL)|
"Familiar one with a novel design"
|Choro-Q046||1999 Toyota Will-VI||(PAL)|
"A pumpkin carriage"
|Choro-Q047||Honda Integra Type R (DC2)||(PAL)|
"The Japanese heart, undefeated"
|Choro-Q049||Mitsubishi Starion (A187A)||(PAL)|
"A cool maniac"
"Unbeatable on the rail"
|Choro-Q051||2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse (W220)||(PAL)|
"A gorgeous German mechanism"
"8000 rotations with chain drive"
|Choro-Q053||Suzuki MR Wagon||(PAL)|
"Small and convenient"
|Choro-Q054||1986 Lancia Delta HF Integrale||(PAL)|
"Was powerful at rallys"
|Choro-Q055||2001 Toyota Celica Mk.VII (ZZT231)||(PAL)|
"A drastic new design"
|Choro-Q057||Mazda Savanna RX-3||(PAL)|
"Sporty and affordable"
|Choro-Q058||1966 GM TDH 5303||(In Q Story)|
|Choro-Q059||1983 Renault 5 Turbo 2||(PAL)|
"Small, but rough"
|Choro-Q060||1991 Bugatti EB110||(PAL)|
"French racing breed"
|Choro-Q061||De Tomaso Pantera||(PAL)|
"Italian heart, raised in the US"
|Choro-Q062||2001 Nissan GT-R Concept||"Inheriting the tail end?"|
|Choro-Q063||Suzuki Wagon R||(PAL)|
"Very popular in Japan"
|Choro-Q064||1962 Ferrari 250 GTO||(PAL)|
"The famous in the racing history"
|Choro-Q065||1968 Shelby GT500||(PAL)|
"A special order wild horse"
|Choro-Q066||2001 Audi R8 LM Race Car||(PAL)|
"Wins Le Mans with totally different parts"
|Choro-Q067||1976 Ferrari 512 BB||(PAL)|
"The glory of Italy"
|Choro-Q068||Lotus Europa (Type 74)||(PAL)|
"Is England in Europe?"
"The favorite of "Taxi Driver""
|Choro-Q070||1957 Chevrolet Corvette SS||(PAL)|
"An American star of speed"
|Choro-Q071||Porsche 911 Turbo (964)||(PAL)|
"The glory of Germany"
"Takes off in emergencies"
|Choro-Q073||1994 Dodge Ram||(PAL)|
"Raised on continent, easy–going"
|Choro-Q074||Scammell Routeman Mobile Crane||(PAL)|
"Perfect for British construction"
|Choro-Q075||Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ40)||(PAL)|
"The old familiar shape"
|Choro-Q076||Mitsubishi GTO (Z16A)||(PAL)|
"Has non–Asian wild eyes"
|Choro-Q077||1992 Alfa Romeo 155 (167)||(PAL)|
"Looks strange, but cool"
|Choro-Q078||White 3000 Tilt Cab||(PAL)|
"A large deliveryman from the
North American continent"
"Noticed at construction sites"
|Choro-Q080||Jaguar E-Type||"A British feline?"|
|Choro-Q081||Lotus Esprit (Type 82)||(PAL)|
"A French–like British"
|Choro-Q082||1994 Neoplan Skyliner(N122)||(PAL)|
"A bus with a new idea"
|Choro-Q083||Komatsu WA 450||(PAL)|
"Repairs old roads"
|Choro-Q084||Aston Martin DB5||(PAL)|
"An affluence of England"
|Choro-Q085||Lamborghini Diablo VT||(PAL)|
"The return of the devil bull"
|Choro-Q086||Kurogane Baby Noodle Vendor Van||"This truck is versatile!"|
|Choro-Q087||Subaru Impreza WRX (GC)||(PAL)|
"Made in Japan, popular at rallys"
|Choro-Q088||Smart City Coupe||"Am I smart?"|
|Choro-Q089||Volkswagen Golf IV||(PAL)|
"Germany's answer to "compact""
"Very popular among young people"
|Choro-Q091||1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III||(PAL)|
"Normal, but excellent mobility"
|Choro-Q092||Honda NSX (NA2)||(PAL)|
"A super car from Japan"
|Choro-Q093||1958 Subaru 360||(PAL)|
"Commoner's affordable dream"
|Choro-Q094||1958 GM Firebird III Concept||(PAL)|
"A different body Dabada"
"Always my way, even off road"
"A legendary bucker"
|Choro-Q097||Honda Accord Wagon (CH9)||(PAL)|
"An Americanized Japanese"
"Living with an unknown animal"
|Choro-Q099||2002 Choro-Q Motors QQ (Nine Nine)||"The classic type!"|
|Choro-Q100||2003 Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa||(PAL)|
"Parts connected by electromagnet"
|Choro-Q101||Nissan Terrano II (R20)||(PAL)|
"Cool on street and off road"
|Choro-Q102||Lotus Elise (Type M111)||(PAL)|
"The joy of driving"
|Choro-Q103||Volkswagen Panel Van||(PAL)|
"A nice–looking, liked by Libyans"
|Choro-Q104||1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woody Station Wagon||(PAL)|
"A stylish use of the wood"
|Choro-Q105||1983 Honda City Turbo II (AA)||(PAL)|
"A rough bull dog"
|Choro-Q106||1983 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-APEX (AE86)||(PAL)|
"Quite a guy"
|Choro-Q107||Toyota MR2 Mk.II (SW20)||(PAL)|
"Not mister, but midship"
|Choro-Q108||1965 Shelby Cobra 427||(PAL)|
"Hemi power acceleration! (Hemi–
spherical combustion chamber)
|Choro-Q109||1965 Toyota Sports 800||(PAL)|
"A friendly aerodynamic body"
"Looks good in British green"
|Choro-Q111||BMW 2002 (E10)||(PAL)|
"A moving bath tub"
|Choro-Q112||1951 Daihatsu Bee||(In Q Story)|
|Choro-Q113||Ford GT40 MkII||(PAL)|
"A super car who jumped to Europe"
|Choro-Q114||1951 Chevrolet Advance-Design 3100||(PAL)|
"A hippo–like charming pickup"
|Choro-Q115||Mercedes-Benz CE (C124)||(PAL)|
"A German mechanism"
|Choro-Q116||Mercedes-Benz SK Tow Truck||(PAL)|
"Call me when you overheat"
|Choro-Q117||1982 Chevrolet Corvette C3||(PAL)|
"A muscle car of the far north"
|Choro-Q118||Dino 246 GT||(PAL)|
"The son's name"
|Choro-Q119||1994 Toyota Celica GT4 Mk.VI (ST205)||(PAL)|
"Also raced in rallys"
|Choro-Q120||1965 Pontiac GTO||(PAL)|
"A very straight Mopar"
|Choro-Q121||1954 Mercedes-Benz 300SL (W198)||(PAL)|
"The first historic gull–wing"
|Choro-Q122||Alfa Romeo SZ||(PAL)|
"A veteran of Italian racing"
|Choro-Q123||2001 Honda Civic (EP)||(PAL)|
"The very basic"
"A popular milk salesman"
|Choro-Q125||1994 Mazda Autozam AZ-1 M2 1015||(PAL)|
"Light but gull–winged"
|Choro-Q126||2000 Chrysler PT Cruiser||(PAL)|
"A modern American classic"
|Choro-Q127||1983 Toyota Celica Supra Mk.II (MA60)||(PAL)|
"An alligator face"
"The old bonnet bus"
"An amazing Italian space ship"
|Choro-Q130||Toyota Supra Mk.IV (JZA80)||(PAL)|
"280–hp . Fought in the battle"
|Choro-Q131||2001 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (GD)||(PAL)|
"A rally celebrity"
|Choro-Q132||1985 Lamborghini Countach||(PAL)|
"An admired rough bull"
|Choro-Q133||1966 Chaparral 2D||(PAL)|
"Amazing, irrelevant to the Big 3"
|Choro-Q134||1971 Lamborghini Miura||(PAL)|
"A pretty one, with thick make–up"
"A British mover"
"An elegance of French rallys"
|Choro-Q137||1970 Nissan Skyline MkIII (KPGC10)||(PAL)|
|Choro-Q138||1969 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R||(PAL)|
"The old low–bottom GT"
"A cool nose like a jet fighter"
|Choro-Q140||Citroën DS 21||(PAL)|
"The famous of Traction Avant"
|Choro-Q141||BMW Isetta 300||(PAL)|
"Recovered from the war"
"Luxurious British sports car"
|Choro-Q143||Toyota RAV4 (XA20)||(PAL)|
"The forerunner of the SUVs"
|Choro-Q144||Dodge Viper RT/10||(PAL)|
"Today's poisonous snake"
|Choro-Q145||Toyota MR2 Mk.I (AW11)||(PAL)|
"A big role in autocross"
|Choro-Q146||1961 Ferrari 156 F1||(PAL)|
"The 1961 Formula One"
"Also famous at the GHQ (Government Headquarters)"
|Choro-Q148||Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z32)||(PAL)|
"A lady with 280 horse power"
|Choro-Q149||FHI (Volvo) Asterope||(PAL)|
"Born in the harsh Scandinavia"
|Choro-Q150||Henschel Pz.Kpfw.VI 'Tiger I'||(PAL)|
"The most powerful German tank in the World War 2"
|Choro-Q152||Mitsubishi Pajero (V60)||(PAL)|
"The king of off–roads"
|Choro-Q153||BMW 7 Series (E65)||(PAL)|
"A sensitive luxury"
|Choro-Q154||1998 Honda Z (PA1)||(PAL)|
"The goggles are back!"
|Choro-Q155||1983 Thrust 2||(PAL)|
"Established a speed record"
"Without the fighter plane wings"
|Choro-Q157||1958 Chevrolet Bel Air Impala Sport Coupe||(PAL)|
"A moving art"
|Choro-Q158||Isuzu VehiCROSS (UGS250)||(PAL)|
"The new design was a hit
in the US, not in Japan"
|Choro-Q159||Land Rover 109 Series III||(PAL)|
"A luxury British off–roader"
"On the road, feeling off–road"
|Choro-Q161||Daimler-Benz Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 231||(PAL)|
"Sdkfz 231 Armored Car"
|Choro-Q162||1958 Plymouth Belvedere||(PAL)|
"What a beautiful fury"
|Choro-Q163||BMW X5 (E53)||(PAL)|
"A luxury German off roader"
"A big minivan"
|Choro-Q165||Grove GMK 4070||(PAL)|
"Equips a hydraulic system"
|Choro-Q166||1988 Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car||(PAL)|
"A British success in Le Mans"
|Choro-Q167||1948 Tucker '48||(PAL)|
"The 47 tragedies"
|Choro-Q168||AM General HMMWV||(PAL)|
"Dispatch of the US Army"
|Choro-Q169||1937 Auto Union Rekordwagen||(PAL)|
"A German king of speed"
|Choro-Q170||Nissan Fairlady Z 240Z (S30)||(PAL)|
"The first of the ladies"
"Don't call me junk"
|Choro-Q172||Mack RW Super-Liner||(PAL)|
"The king of long distance driving"
|Choro-Q173||2001 Toyota Celsior (UCF30)||(PAL)|
"I'm the conqueror of the world"
|Choro-Q174||1958 Ford Thunderbird (63A)||(PAL)|
"A thundering bird, like a punk"
|Choro-Q175||1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)||(PAL)|
"An American off–roader"
|Choro-Q176||Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star City Bus||(PAL)|
"Everyone likes him"
|Choro-Q177||2000 Suzuki Kei||(PAL)|
"The best among this size"
|Choro-Q178||Honda S2000 (AP1)||(PAL)|
"Today's sporty type"
|Choro-Q179||Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (Typ 14)||(PAL)|
"An elegance of Germany and Italy"
|Choro-Q180||1976 Tyrrell P34 Ford||(PAL)|
"Super 6 Wheeler"
|Choro-Q181||2001 Nissan X-Trail||(PAL)|
"Off road, feeling on the road"
|Choro-Q182||Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce||(PAL)|
"An Italian style GT"
|Choro-Q183||Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III||(PAL)|
"The most expensive in Italy"
|Choro-Q184||Nissan Stagea (WC34)||(PAL)|
"The power all racers rely on"
"A super transporter in the past"
"A young box"
|Choro-Q187||1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville||(PAL)|
"The most expensive in the US"
|Choro-Q188||Honda HR-V (GH)||(PAL)|
"An SUV with an amazing design"
|Choro-Q189||Mitsubishi Fuso Canter Fire Truck||(PAL)|
"The right guy in dangerous places"
|Choro-Q190||Wayne Street Sweeper||(PAL)|
"Does a great job at night"
|Choro-Q191||2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII (CT9A)||(PAL)|
"The endless independent evolution"
|Choro-Q192||1999 Mercedes-Benz Vision SLR Concept||(PAL)|
"The most expensive in Germany"
"A cry of the Amazon"
|Choro-Q194||1971 Toyota Celica 1600GT Mk.I (TA22)||(In Q Story)|
|Choro-Q195||1972 Lotus 72 D||(PAL)|
"The 1972 Formula One"
A mysterious foreigner
".........nSuper avant–garde wild classic!"
"The black one from the Death Cup (The gear affects the design?)"
"Lives in Easter Island?"
|Choro-Q200||Choro-Q Pullback Motor||(PAL)|
"Lives in Takara headquarters?"
|Choro-Q201||"The Game of Life" Car Token Piece||(PAL)|
"Jumped out of the board game!"
"Great job at amusement parks"
|Choro-Q203||Stove Top with Earthen Pot Car||(PAL)|
"Great job at Japanese restaurant"
"A flexible body made in the laboratory"
- Most bodies have editted car make badges. some racing paints also have eddited sponsors.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q045 is MAT-VEHICLE of "The Return of Ultraman".It is also "L10B" (1968~model).
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q068 is Lotus Europa Special of "サーキットの狼".
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q135 is "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" of "Fugaku Sanjūrokkei".
- Paints based on acctual race teams(sponsors are editted).
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q015 and The Choro-Q113 are Gulf Racing team.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q016 is 1999 Peugeort 206 WRC .
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q035 and The Choro-Q095 are MICHELIN.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q037 and The Choro-Q204 are MARTINI.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q041 is based on 1966 Toyota 2000GT Speed Trial .
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q066 is 2001 Audi R8 Joest Racing.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q087 is 1997 Subaru Impreza WRC(GroupA).
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q091 is 1996 RALLY ART .Also,it is same color of limited editon bonus of Choro-Q HG.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q092 is ADVAN (Yokohama).
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q129 is Alitaria.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q130 is 1995 Castrol Supra.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q133 is 1966 Chapalar 2D(collect car number).
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q152 is 1997 Mitsubishi Oil Pajero.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q166 is Tom Walkinshaw Racing XJR-9.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q180 is 1977 Tyrrell P34 Monaco GP.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q192 is D2 Racing Sport.
- Racing paint of The Choro-Q195 is John Player Special.
- The Choro-Q036 Body itself, and its description of "A hot car of the 60's Can–Am", is a dual reference. "Can-Am" is an abbreviation for the Canadian-American Challenge Cup, a sports car racing series which ran from 1966 to 1987. One of the competing teams was the Chaparral manufacturer, who raced its 2A series vehicles in the events, from 1963-65. The 2A class in particular is notable for marking the true beginning's of Chaparral's innovations in applied aerodynamics.
- The Choro-Q058 Body is a dual reference to the 1994 action-thriller Speed film. The Q Story description of "Great show in "Speed"" prominently highlights "Speed" almost as a title, and the body itself shares the exact same bus model type as the one featured in the film.
- The Choro-Q069 Body PAL version description is a reference to the French action-comedy Taxi series of films. Despite not having any of its fitted modifications, the body itself is the same vehicle model type as the one featured in the first three films.
- The Choro-Q94 Body's use of the term "Dabada" in the description, is likely a pun on saying "the body".
- The Choro-Q100 Body is the only motorbike model featured within the entire Choro-Q game series.
- The Choro-Q133 Body's PAL version description is a possible reference to the "Big 3" other manufacturers Chaparral competed against in racing events, them being McLaren, Porsche and Lola.
- The Choro-Q151 protagonist body model is corrupted in its visual appearance, only within the NTSC and PAL versions of the game. It features misplaced texture layers and polygons, and the body is split up into three sections, with the top and middle suspended in mid-air. On the customization menu, the right-hand head and tail lights are non-existent, resulting in only grey space being visible. During races, none of the head and tail lights appear at all, only showing the black inner shell of the model, through the now open spaces. A different combination occurs again when driving through the towns; the black inner shell will be visible through where the right-hand head and tail lights should be, but the left-side head and tail lights will be intact, of which the latter will illuminate when you brake. Unusually, the entire model also has an almost cel-shaded look in appearance. The model is however fully intact and displays correctly in the NTSC-J version, which possibly points towards the corruption occurring sometime between the process of transferring the model data into the NTSC version. This same error was subsequently carried over into the game's PAL release.
- The Choro-Q162 Body's description is a reference to the 1983 thriller "Christine," who was a killer 1958 Plymouth Fury, which was a model based from the Belvedere.
- The Choro-Q196-204 bodies are original creations made by the BHE development team. Two of them, Choro-Q198 and Choro-Q199, made their first appearances in Choro-Q HG.
- Choro-Q196 also makes a future appearance in Choro-Q Wii.
- Journalist Kyapa's body is not obtainable within the game by normal means. However, it can be accessed via codes using a third-party cheat programme, but not with the game's in-built Debug Mode only present on the NTSC-J version.